Shots from the making of her photo shoots...and everything in between

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Clear Umbrella and a Red Bow

Had to do a small photo shoot on Sunday based on a dress my designer friend made. It's actually her dress, but she needed to document the design for her fashion design portfolio. I wish her the very best and i trust that she'll go far! She has great talent, skills and her creativity is beyond amazing! Any art school would be dumb not to accept her in a heartbeat.


An Artist's color palette





The lovely designer made a wonderful assistant as well!


3 comments:

  1. I can't get over Marines' awesomeness lol Sometimes I forget that she's eliud's sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visti my blog!http://lavidamodernadedaphne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Find me at www.prettyladysmiles.com